2/11/11

Wedding of the Year! (for the Webers...)

Yes, I know it's been forever and a day since I updated my blog. But I'm finally doing it! Though, I'm not promising that I'll keep up with it since I probably won't, so don't ask.
Here's the amazing dress that mom and I found
Just imagine my face instead of hers, and that's what I'll look like.
Mel's going to do my hair, and Sharon's making my headpiece. Together, they'll look something like this, except mine wont have any netting.
I don't want to be in high heels all day, so I decided I'd wear flats. I just picked these up today from Payless.


Like it? Love it? Hate it? please don't say you hate it..
but let me know!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

LOVE IT!!

Shaina said...

It's perfect!!! Can't wait!

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

Love it! Lovt it all. I like these shoes way better then the ones you emailed me about. I love the hair, flower, dress, the works. You will look amazing!

Kelsi said...

You definitely will be one beautiful bride :) can't wait! So excited that I get to be there :)

Shavonne said...

Love the hair, love the shoes, love the dress, Love everything!!!

kdaygirl said...

Ditto to all of the above!

courtney said...

Very pretty!

Autumn said...

You'll be a beautiful bride! I will start on your flowers soon...